1. Information We Collect The information we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them. Please see below for more details. A. Information You Give Us Directly We collect information you provide us, including:
When you participate in social features (such as chat), the information that you disclose may become publically available. It also may be read, copied, collected or used by other users. Please make sure your privacy settings reflect your preferences. When you participate in online multiplayer games, your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible to all. In competitive game modes, such as FUT Champions, we may record your gameplay, and your controller button inputs, and replay these together with your in-game profile information and game statistics to other players in-game and at live EA/partner events. B. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Products We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- Your EA Account information, including email address, username, country, date of birth, telephone number and password;
- Security questions and answers;
- Details you provide in response to surveys about our products;
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records of the issues you experience; and
- Billing information, such as your name, payment card number and payment account details;
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches. C. Information Provided to Us by Third Parties PlayStation®3 & PlayStation®4 Computer Entertainment Systems.
- IP address;
- Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers;
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer;
- Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed;
- Platform type;
- Information about your device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and components, EA software and updates you have installed or use, and presence of required plug ins;
- Details about what EA products you use and your use of them; and
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL's and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
By signing up to play our products on a PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, you agree your Sony Entertainment Network account information will be provided to EA so we can establish an EA Account for you. You need an EA Account to play EA's products online. From Sony, we receive information including your name, email address, Online ID, your country, state or province, language and date of birth. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.Xbox Live.
By signing up to play our products on Microsoft's Xbox Live Service, you agree that Microsoft may provide us with your Microsoft user account information so we can establish an EA Account for you. You need an EA Account to play EA's products online. From Microsoft, we receive information including your Gamertag, email address, state or province, country, language and age. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information. Wii / Wii U.
By signing up to play our products on a Nintendo Wii or Wii U console, you agree that Nintendo may provide us with your Nintendo user account information so we can establish an EA Account for you. You need an EA Account to play EA's products online. From Nintendo, the data we receive includes your Mii information, email address, Nintendo Network ID, friend list, country, language and date of birth. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information. Nintendo Switch™.
By signing up to play our products on a Nintendo Switch™ console, you agree that Nintendo may provide us with your Nintendo Account information so we can establish an EA Account for you. You need an EA Account to play EA's products online. From Nintendo, the data we receive includes your nickname, email address, friend list, country, language and date of birth. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information. Mobile Platforms.