EA PLAY TERMS
These terms describe your rights to access EA Play. EA may revise these terms at any time in its sole discretion. If we make any revisions, we will change the "Last Updated" date below and post the revised terms at https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/eaplay/US/en/PC/. Revisions to terms affecting existing EA Play subscriptions shall be effective 30 days from posting at https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/eaplay/US/en/PC/.
EA Play subscriptions are purchased from the following platforms ("Platforms"):
- EA.com - PC (EA)
- Installation of the latest version of the EA app (www.ea.com/ea-app-beta) required;
- Play List titles may require additional content protection technology ("CPT") as well as the installation of EA or third party anti-cheat software.
- Steam - PC (Valve)
- Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S (Microsoft)
- PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 (Sony*)
- PlayStation®Plus membership required to access certain Play List title online features.
- When you purchase EA Play from Sony that purchase will auto-renew at the then-current renewal subscription price (plus applicable tax or inclusive of applicable taxes based on billing address) on each renewal date, without any additional action by you, until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time with the relevant Sony entity.
*The applicable Sony entities are listed below.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment America (SIEA) - North America and LATAM
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/cancellation-policy/ or call SIEA Consumer Support at (+1) 877-971-7669.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. America (SIEIA) - Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China, Japan
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/cancellation-policy/ for SIEIA.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe (SIENE) - Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belorussia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malta & Gozo, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Türkiye, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia and Zimbabwe
https://playstation.com/en-gb/legal/playstation-store-and-sony-entertainment-network-store-cancellation-policy/ for purchases from SIENE.
To subscribe, complete your selected Platform’s purchase process; Platform account and acceptance of applicable Platform terms and conditions required. Recurring renewal payments will be taken from your selected payment method according to your subscription purchase. See Platform retailer site for more information including cancellation rights. Purchase of an EA Play subscription on one Platform does not enable a user to access the EA Play services on another Platform. After cancellation, you can continue to play until the end of the current subscription period.
Conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Availability of member benefits and Play List titles may vary by platform and territory and may change from time to time. Certain titles may not be available to some players because of age rating restrictions. See www.ea.com/ea-play for details.
Play List titles require an internet connection to confirm an active EA Play subscription upon initial launch of Play List title software and periodically thereafter for online and offline play.
Member Benefits: Limited trials require persistent internet connection. Where applicable, free trials allow temporary free access to certain Play List titles. Payment method may be required to participate. After the free trial period, the selected EA Play monthly, annual or other time period membership fee will be billed. Cancel during the trial period without charge. Certain trials may be restricted to one per EA Account per game across multiple Platform memberships. When your EA Play subscription or any trial ends, you will no longer have access to the membership benefits, including Play List titles, game upgrades, or in-game purchases made in a Play List title, unless you separately have access to that Play List title for the applicable Platform. Recurring rewards offered are by title and require an active EA Play subscription and game installed from The Play List on the last day of the month for the next recurring reward to be available in-game the following month. Content benefits are not guaranteed, and may be switched, added or removed at any time. Member 10% Discounts: excludes Star Wars: The Old Republic on PC, certain partner titles distributed by EA, game time codes and subscriptions on PC. Also excludes backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on Xbox. Discounts from EA may not be combined with other offers or prepaid cards redeemable for the applicable content unless expressly authorised by EA. Other Platform specific terms and conditions may apply, see Platform websites for details.
EA may retire the EA Play subscription service after at least 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates and https://www.ea.com/ea-play/terms/service-games-updates.
Last Updated: July 13, 2023