A. Grant. Through this purchase, you are acquiring and EA grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive license to install and use the Application for your non-commercial use on a single, authorized mobile device solely as set forth in this License. Your acquired rights are subject to your compliance with this License. Any commercial use is prohibited. You are expressly prohibited from sub-licensing, renting, leasing, transferring or otherwise distributing the Application or rights to use the Application. The term of your License shall commence on the date that you install or otherwise use the Application, and shall end on the earlier of the date that you dispose of the Application; or EA's termination of this License.
B. Access to Online Features And/Or Services. An EA Account may be required to access online services and/or features. You must be 13 + to register for an EA Account.
C. Further Restrictions. Your right to use the Application is limited to the license grant above, and you may not otherwise copy, display, seek to disable, distribute, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create works from, or use the Application or any component of it, except as expressly authorized by EA. Unless expressly authorized by EA, you are prohibited from making a copy of the Application available on a network where it could be used by multiple users. You are prohibited from making the Application available over a network where it could be downloaded by multiple users. You may not remove or alter EA’s trademarks or logos, or legal notices included in the Application or related assets. Your right to use the Application is also predicated on your compliance with any applicable terms of agreements you have with third parties when using the Application. For instance, if the Application is a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement when using the Application.
D. Reservation of Rights. You have obtained a license to the Application and your rights are subject to this License. Except as expressly licensed to you herein, EA reserves all right, title and interest in the Application (including all characters, storyline, images, photographs, animations, video, music, text), and all associated copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein. This License is limited to the intellectual property rights of EA and its licensors in the Application and does not include any rights to other patents or intellectual property. Except to the extent permitted under applicable law, you may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Application, or any component thereof, by any means whatsoever. You may not remove, alter, or obscure any product identification, copyright, or other intellectual property notices in the Application. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by EA.
E. Your Contributions. In exchange for use of the Application, and to the extent that your contributions through use of the Application give rise to any copyright interest, you hereby grant EA an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your contributions in any way and for any purpose in connection with the Application and related goods and services including the rights to reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, perform, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise communicate to the public by any means whether now known or unknown and distribute your contributions without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind for the whole duration of protection granted to intellectual property rights by applicable laws and international conventions. You hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution with respect to EA’s and other players’ use and enjoyment of such assets in connection with the Application and related goods and services under applicable law. The license grant to EA, and the above waiver of any applicable moral rights, survives any termination of this License.
F. Access. You must provide at your own expense the equipment, Internet connections or devices and/or service plans to access and use this Application. EA does not guarantee that this Application can be accessed on all devices or wireless service plans. EA does not guarantee that this Application is available in all geographic locations. You acknowledge that when you use this Application, your wireless carrier may charge you fees for data, messaging and/or other wireless access. Check with your carrier to see if there are any such fees that apply to you. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS YOU INCUR TO ACCESS THIS APPLICATION FROM YOUR DEVICE.
3. Third Party Ad-Serving Technology.
See Appendix A for a non-exclusive list of third parties that may collect data about your online behavior via this Application. Appendix A includes both analytics companies and ad networks (discussed above in Section 2) and includes URL’s for those third parties’ privacy policies and opt outs (if applicable). You are responsible for reviewing the privacy policies of the third parties that may collect information via this Application. If you do not wish to review those privacy policies or if you are concerned about the information they may collect, do not install or use this Application. EA does not guarantee that all third parties that may collect information about you via this Application have an opt out for behavioral tracking. In addition, EA does not guarantee or warrant that opting out of behavioral tracking from some or all of the entities listed in Appendix A will opt you out of advertising entirely. Rather, if you opt out, you may continue to receive the same amount of mobile ads, but they may be less relevant because they will not be based on your interests.
This ad serving technology is integrated into the game; if you do not want to use this technology, do not install or use this Application.
5. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice from EA if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this License. Promptly upon termination, you must cease all use of the Application and destroy all copies of the Application in your possession or control. Termination will not limit any of EA’s other rights or remedies at law or in equity. Sections 1(E), 2 through 14, and any Supplemental Terms of this License shall survive termination or expiration of this License for any reason.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WITHOUT PERFORMANCE ASSURANCES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, AND YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE ENTIRE RISK OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE RESIDES WITH YOU. EA AND EA’S LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “EA” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION AND SECTION 7) DO NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, UNINTERRUPTED USE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND WARRANTIES (IF ANY) ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. EA DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE APPLICATION; THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE APPLICATION WILL INTEROPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER APPLICATION; THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR REINSTALLS TO THE SAME OR MULTIPLE DEVICES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE PROVIDED BY EA, APPLE OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LICENSE OR THE APPLICATION, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT EA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATIONS OR CERTAIN INTENTIONAL OR NEGLIGENT ACTS, OR VIOLATION OF SPECIFIC STATUTES, OR THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall EA’s total liability to you for all damages (except as required by applicable law) exceed the amount actually paid by you for the Application.
8. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties are Material Terms of this License. You agree that the provisions in this License that limit liability are essential terms of this License.
9. Severability and Survival. If any provision of this License is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision shall be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
10. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. If you are a government end user, then this provision applies to you. The Application provided in connection with this License has been developed entirely at private expense, as defined in FAR section 2.101, DFARS section 252.227-7014(a)(1) and DFARS section 252.227-7015 (or any equivalent or subsequent agency regulation thereof), and is provided as “commercial items,” “commercial computer Application” and/or “commercial computer Application documentation.” Consistent with DFARS section 227.7202 and FAR section 12.212, and to the extent required under U.S. federal law, the minimum restricted rights as set forth in FAR section 52.227-19 (or any equivalent or subsequent agency regulation thereof), any use, modification, reproduction, release, performance, display, disclosure or distribution thereof by or for the U.S. Government shall be governed solely by this License and shall be prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by this License.
11. Injunctive Relief. You agree that a breach of this License will cause irreparable injury to EA for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and EA shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law without a bond, other security or proof of damages.
12. Governing Law. If you reside in a Member State of the European Union: (i) the laws of England, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern this License and your use of the Application; and (ii) you expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this License and/or your use of the Application shall be the Courts of England, and you expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts. If you reside elsewhere: (i) the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern this License and/or your use of the Application; and (ii) you expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this License and/or your use of the Application shall be the federal or state courts that cover San Mateo County, California, and you expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts. Please note that your conduct may also be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. The parties agree that the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna, 1980) shall not apply to this License or to any dispute or transaction arising out of this License.
13. Export. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and agree not to transfer the Application to a foreign national, or national destination, which is prohibited by such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You certify that you are not a person with whom EA is prohibited from transacting business under applicable law.
14. Entire Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and EA with respect to the Application and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless made in writing and signed by EA. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this License and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this License shall govern.
|Ad Knowledge/ Super Rewards||http://www.srpoints.com/legal-center/privacy||Uninstall program|
|Say Media (antiga Video Egg)||http://www.saymedia.com/privacy-policy.php||http://www.saymedia.com/privacy-policy.php|
|Tremor Media||http://www.tremormedia.com/about-us/privacy-policy/||http://www.tremormedia.com/about-us/privacy-policy/ |